The Allen School is the Leader in Health Career Training and medical assistant schools in New York Since 1961.Learn about an exciting career using our medical assistant programs or Nursing Assistant programs.
Top 10 reasons to enroll in the Health Career Training and medical assistant programs at The Allen School:
- Make more MONEY this year
- Get RESPECT by working side by side with doctors in the Allen School, one of the best medical assistant schools in New York
- HELP people every day (maybe even save a life)
- Get public gratitude for the important work you do
- Amaze your friends when they see you wearing the same medical uniform and stethoscope as a doctor
- Get HANDS-ON training plus on-the-job EXPERIENCE
- Guaranteed lifetime job placement assistance
- No experience necessary
- Better your life and the life of your children
- Financial Aid if you qualify
"Our medical assistant programs can have you making more money in the medical field in as little as 5 weeks. The Average Salary for a medical assistant in NY is $30,000."
- Medical Assistant
- Certified Nursing Assistant
163-18 Jamaica Ave.
Jamaica, NY 11432
188 Montague Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201